RP Industries Insulation Products for the Automotive Industry are manufactured with custom sizes and designs. With hybrid inorganic binders structured into rigid sections and a product range as per the client’s requirements.
Internal Combustion engines produce a lot of heat during their combustion cycle.
This can have a negative effect when it reaches various heat-sensitive components, such as the sensors, batteries and starter motors.
As a result, thermal insulation is necessary to prevent the heat from the exhaust reaching these components.
RP Industries Insulation Heat Shield Used for the Automotive Industry, manufactured with custom sizes and designs. With hybrid inorganic binders structured into rigid sections and a product range as per the client’s requirements.
- Made by different types of fiber, as per the working temperature required.
- E-Glass Fiber Products (Working Temp. 650°C).
- ECR-Glass Fiber Products (Working Temp. 800°C).
- Silica Fiber Products (Working Temp. 1000°C).
- Excellent for thermal, acoustic and fire insulation.
- High electrical properties.
- Used in high performance automobiles (cars / bikes / scooters ) / mechanical systems which use thermal insulation as a means to increase engine performance
- Can improve the level of environmental sound.
- Used on both hot and cold property to conserve energy.