Stainless Steel Wool / SUS WOOL
Stainless steel wool is made by shaving process with uniform quality which withstands temperatures up to 1000 degrees C. The stainless steel wool could be made into various products, such as stainless steel wool needled mat/felt, stainless steel wool twisted rope and stainless steel wool preformed pipe and parts, etc.
The stainless steel wool is mainly used for high-temperature resistance and reducing noise in exhaust and muffler manufacturers for automotive and motorcycle industries.
- Excellent Sound Absorption
- Excellent Heat Insulation
- Corrosion Resistance
- Effectively Prevent the Dispersion of Fiber.
- High Stable Chemical Properties and Shock Resistance.
- SUS 430 (W.Nr.1.4016): 840°C
- SUS 434 (W.Nr.1.4113): 850°C
- SUS 446 (W.Nr.1.4762): 1000°C
Stainless steel wool and products:
- Stainless Steel Wool
- Stainless Steel Wool Needled Mat
- Stainless Steel Twisted Rope
- Stainless Steel Wool Preformed Parts
- Muffler&Exhaust Packing
- Insulating Applications (High temperature and sound)
- Preformed Pipe Insulation
- Filtering Techniques (Liquids and Gases)
- Petrochemicals Insulation
- Special Cleaning Processes for Chemicals
- Width: 100mm
- Weight: 40 g/m
(Width 50mm ~ 350mm on request)
- Filament Diameter:
- Fine:60-80 micron
- Medium:80-120 micron
- Coarse:120-150 micron