High Silica Fabric
High silica fabric is produced by leaching special E-Glass fabric with soft acid. Our fabric has 96% silica and also Aluminum Oxide (Al?O?) – 3.5 +/- 0.5% to enhance temperature resistance and make the fabric very soft (special properties).
High Silica fabrics can be used over a long period without losing their properties and without melting & vaporizing at temperatures of up to 1000ºC.
We are counted amongst the top manufacturers, traders, and suppliers of supreme quality Thermal Insulation Fiberglass Mesh. This is coated using acrylic polymer and is woven using textile glass. It is a strengthening material for the wall, GRC wallboard, and internal and external temperature preservation panel.
Appreciated for the low-co-efficient of thermal expansion, non-combustibility, electrical and high heat resistance properties; this is available in different dimensions as per the application needs. We offer this product to our clients at industry-leading prices.
Shrinkage At Temperature Of 1000°C:
- Non-heat-treated materials 12% (+/-1%)
- Heat-treated fabrics, depending on the treatment regime, from 1% to 3%.
- Insulation and protection applications, such as sealing, packaging, protective screens.
- Dropcloth for welding and fire curtains.
- Reinforcement for acid-resistant composites.
- Filtration of molten metal and furnace exhaust, etc.
- Exhaust Systems for Automobiles.