Heat Shield Fiberglass Fabric With Aluminum Foil
We are offering laminated E-fibre glass fabrics with a thermal resistance of 600°C.
Fiberglass fabrics are made of alkali-free alumina borosilicate E-type glass fiber yarns with heat resistance up to 600°C. Yarns with a filament diameter of 6, 9, 11, or 13 µm are used. Fiberglass fabrics are most widely used.
This fabric can be processed with a variety of resins depending on end-use requirements.
Laminated with metalized Polyester foil or Aluminium foil. One-sided or double-sided laminated in combination with high temperature; self-adhesive.
- Applications are tube, wire, and cable insulation.
- Insulation for the automotive industry.
- Electrical, Acoustic, and Thermal insulation.
- Reinforcement material in Automotive.
- Shipbuilding and Construction Industries.
- Plastic Reinforcement.
- Aerospace Industries.
- Motor Sports.