Basalt Fiber Needle Mat (750°C)
The RP INDUSTRIES’ basalt fiber needle mat is made of 100% basalt glass fiber withstand temperature up to 750℃which almost the same as ECR fiber mat, it is used accurate chopped fiber length mechanically bonded by needle punching process with no additional binders to ensure the high-efficiency heat insulation and excellent sounds absorption during different applications.
The standard thickness needled mat is from 3mm to 25mm, uniformed density from 100kg/m³to 220kg/m³, available to request for other specifications. The basalt needle mat/felt is easy handling, allowing cutting into any desired shape and form, it is mainly provided for the exhaust systems of automotive and motorcycles as a preformed pipe and a die-cut heat shield or where the higher temperature resistance is required on different applications.
- Low thermal conductivity, excellent thermal insulation.
- High-temperature duration, low heat shrinkage, and heat loss.
- High porosity, excellent sound absorption.
- 100% inorganic fiber, non-combustibility.
- Good tensile strength and resistance for wind velocity.
- Thickness: 3mm~25mm
- Width: Max. 3.3m
- Length: Max. 150M
- Density: 100~220 kg/m³
( √ Specified specifications on request )
Series of products:
- Wrapped and forming pipes for exhaust muffler.
- Die-cutting and heat-shaped parts.
- The assembling unit combined with other materials.
- Aluminum foil laminated plus self-adhesive.