Basalt Chopped Fiber
Basalt fiber segments of complex basalt fiber of a predetermined length. Depending on customers’ needs basalt fiber can be supplied both in the form of diffused monofilaments and in the form of segments of joined together complex basalt fibers.
The raw material used for the production of basalt fiber is natural volcanic rock. Tech properties of this material provide high chemical and thermal stability. This material stands out for its strength, which is much higher than other natural and synthetic fiber types.
There are different ways of using basalt rock fiber. Because of its growing popularity, it is used wider in the construction world. More often you can find opportunities to buy basalt fiber wholesale.
Technical characteristics and properties allow replacing high-strength glass fiber, steel fiber, pp fiber, and other fiber types in various applications. Chemical and physical properties make this material one of the best for numerous applications. Dimensional stability.
- Monofilament diameter
- Agent type (oily liquid)
- High mechanical strength
- Corrosion and chemical resistance to alkali and other aggressive
- High friction, frost, heat, and moisture resistance
- Sound absorption
- Ability to filtrate aggressive substances
- Low thermal conductivity
- Resistance to salty sea water
- Resistance to ultraviolet radiation
- Dielectric character
Different agents depending on end use Indices:
- 13 – 20
- 5..100 +/-10%
- 0,2 – 12,0
- Different agents depending on end-use
- Bridges and overpasses
- Helipads, aircraft runways, ramps
- Dry mix
- Industrial Floor
- Construction Products
- Foundations and walls
- Construction 3D printing
- Coastline reinforcement
- Reconstruction of historical sites
- Refractory bricks and blocks
- Architectural millwork (UHPC)
- Geofoam and perlite concrete products
- Asphalt-concrete Reinforcement
- Plastic granules reinforcement
- Extruded products
- Friction materials (brake pads, linings, disks)
- Product Code: RP-BCF.